Working at EMIC
“Why do anything unless it is going to be great?”
Joining Emirates Investment Corporation means joining a team that supports progress of United Arab Emirates.
We welcome you as an integral part of our team, hoping you will grow and develop within our company, and it is our sincere intent to treat each employee as an individual and important member of EMIC family.
“The five separate fingers are five independent units. Close them and the fist multiplies strength. This is an organization”.
James Cash Penney (September 16, 1875 – February 12, 1971), American businessman, founder of J. C. Penney stores
As we believe that success and profitability can be achieved thanks to efforts from each and every employee, and we recognize our employees’ importance, we have made a firm commitment to:
- Encourage teamwork;
- Recognize contributions from all employees;
- Create an atmosphere of respect for employees regardless their background;
- Direct, guide and provide leadership necessary to ensure ell employees feel they contribute to our success;
- We select our applicants, because we believe they have an ability, desire and energy to contribute to our success and that career in EMIC can lead to personal and professional growth within our organization.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CULTURE
“Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success”
Paul J. Meyer (1928 – 2009), Founder of Leadership Management International
With EMIC, every employee matters through their work and their skills, knowledge and experience are appreciated and utilized in the best way. We encourage creativity and recognize the efforts.
We encourage our employees to embrace new opportunities to grow and contribute, which may include moving to a new unit, sector or even country. Leveraging our global portfolio, you can stretch yourself and experience the diverse nature of the business.
“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence”.
Vincent Thomas “Vince” Lombardi (June 11, 1913 – September 3, 1970) American football player, coach, and executive. Considered to be one of the best and most successful coaches in NFL history. The National Football League’s Super Bowl trophy is named in his honor. Best known as the head coach of the Green Bay Packers during the 1960s, where he led the team to three straight and five total league championships in seven years, including winning the first two Super Bowls following the 1966 and 1967 NFL seasons.
It is important for us in EMIC, that our employees feel as members of one team, with common goals, to know, understand and support in every way they are able to, our philosophy.
As a multinational corporation, with variety of businesses around the world, we are committed to:
- exceed expectations of our existing partners;
- encourage new companies to cooperate with us and impress them not only with professionalism of EMIC but also with uniqueness of United Arab Emirates;
- create a workplace that enhances the lives of our employees;
- maintain a corporate vision which stimulates growth and profitability;
- become a role model through our business structure;
- provide a positive example to the community;
- apply positive work ethic;
- enhance business relations with our suppliers and contractors.
All above lead to strengthen all of our relations and lead to improve our business and create an amazing atmosphere appreciated by our partners, subcontractors, customers and employees.
For a company with such a diverse and multicultural workforce, our values are vital in helping us collaborate effectively and maintain a common sense of purpose. We come to work inspired to make a difference, and we do it with integrity. We partner with the best to reach the best solutions, and we are accountable to the commitments that we make. Together, we set a culture of excellence for ourselves that helps create a positive impact within our organization and within Abu Dhabi.
“Tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today”